Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Drawing on the iPad

"Jillie in September" as the subject of my iPad
While on vacation, I took my iPad along and used the program "Brushes" to do some drawing and reconnect with my long time love affair with this digital art media. It has been a few years now that we have had an iPad that we bought especially for the chance to try a different kind of approach to drawing.
Our neighbor, Hugh Buck started drawing on his and starting his blog in 2010. This inspired us to buy ours and begin tackling the learning curve. http://allovercoffeebreath.blogspot.com/
It is hard for me to keep a stylus for they tend to get lost in my carrying bag. So I have grown accustomed to drawing with my finger and letting my finger glide along the glass and adjusting my marks and colors by dialing in the desired effect. The colors and transparancies that you can achieve are vibrant and exciting.

No comments:

Post a Comment